How does the antimicrobial work?
What makes your products different than other antimicrobials on the market?
Our products not only provide an initial microbial kill upon application, but unlike the others, they provide long-term protection from pathogens and bacterial growth on treated surfaces by creating a modified surface to make them antimicrobial.
What is Zetrisil?
What makes Germfree24® Hand Sanitizer unique?
Most hand sanitizers contain up to 70% alcohol. Germfree24® Hand Sanitizer is alcohol-free and non-flammable. It also contains Aloe-Vera, which softens your hands and eliminates drying out your hands, unlike our Competitor’s alcohol-based products. One spray lasts all day!
Can the products be used on porous and non-porous surfaces?
Will Germfree24 Hand Sanitizer wash or rub off after being applied?
How long do the products kill germs after application?
Up to 28 Days for Surface and Laundry Products
What are the benefits of My-Shield Hospital Grade Cleaner and Mold & Mildew Removal products
- Both offer up to 28 days protection per application.
- Both kill 99.9999% of all bacteria and viruses
- My-Shield ® Hospital Grade Cleaner has been clinically tested and proven to kill MRSA (Golden staph) & C-diff spores at Log 6 or better (99.9999%)
- Both can be used for small & large surface areas (e.g. Building interiors can be treated with the use of cloths, sponges, foggers or an electro-static sprayer to easily disperse to all surfaces, including walls, ceilings, flooring, furniture, air vents, doorknobs, remote controls, etc.)
- Both are easy to apply, comes in ready mixed solution and drying time is very quick.
- Both are Non-corrosive – will not harm surfaces – and are EXTREMELY safe to handle.
What types of microorganisms do the surface treatments work against?
They are effective against bacteria, viruses, yeasts, molds, mildew and fungi that cause stains, odors and product degradation.