My-Shield Surface Cleaner
POWERFUL & LONG LASTING NANO PROTECTION
My-shield® Surface Cleaner is an alcohol-free nano silicone formulation that eliminates bacteria on any surface (including fabrics) and is now certified safe for use in commercial & passenger aircraft. Safe & easy to use, My-shield® Surface Cleaner kills most common germs on contact and offers extended protection up to 21 days per single application.
KILLS 99.99% OF HARMFUL PATHOGENS
Can provide protection against the transfer of infection and re infection for extended periods from: Against most common germs, fungal , odor & virus’s and air born contamination. My-shield® Surface Cleaner adopts a three way killing mechanism of bacteria, not relying on a poison kill as our competitors, thus ensuring bacteria will not build a future resistance to the My-shield® Surface Sanitizer.
ALCOHOL, BLEACH & CHLORINE-FREE NON-TOXIC FORMULA
Most surface sanitizers available on the market today contain harsh compounds that have been found to be highly toxic & corrosive and very hazards to human health and the environment. My-Shield Surface Cleaner is EPA Registered and designed for use in households and non-Healthcare applications. Suitable for hotel rooms, cruise ship cabins & food preparation areas. Create clean rooms to alleviate the concerns of health conscious guests. Applying My-Shield Surface Cleaner eliminates unpleasant odors and reduces the risk of contracting airborne pathogens.
SEE THE DIFFERENCE
MY-SHIELD SURFACE CLEANER
- Adopts a three-way killing mechanism
- Broad spectrum kill against most germs and viruses
- EPA Registered Non-Toxic
- Extended protection for up to 21 days
- Non-flammable and non-toxic
- Non-irritating, non-corrosive
- Anti-static, and can be applied directly onto electrical appliances
- Adheres to any surface
- Leaves the treated surface odor free
- Environmentally stable (non-leaching)
OTHER SURFACE CLEANERS
- Reliant on a poison kill
- Reduced efficacy against some germs and viruses
- May not be EPA registered or compliant
- Limited protection time up to 15 minutes
- Highly flammable and/or toxic
- Severe irritant, corrosive and can cause burns or blindness
- Disruptive to electrical equipment
- Not suitable to apply to many surfaces
- Unpleasant odors of bleach and chlorine
- Environmentally hazardous
Quick & Easy to Apply
My-shield® Surface Sanitizer comes in a ready mixed solution with no dilution required.
Small Surface Areas
Can be sprayed directly onto a surface or item and allowed to dry. Alternatively wipes or hand-held spray packs can be applied directly onto any surface or item.
Large Surface Areas
(e.g. building interiors) A hydrostatic sprayer can be used to easily disperse the disinfectant to all surfaces within a room including walls, ceilings, flooring, furniture etc. Drying time with this application is very quick and the procedure is complete within minutes.